This photo booth is all about Americana. (P.S you can reuse these for your next 4th of July BBQ)
I found this particular bunting DIY on ‘Piggy Bank Parties’ and it was really easy. A little time consuming with the cutting of all those circles but if you have a circle punch on hand it’s a breeze.
I stuck them on the wall diagonally across with white painters tape. This way when you pull them off the tape doesn't chip away at your paint. The white color blends in without making it look messy.
- Download the printable HERE.
- Cut out those little circles and fold them in half.
- Stick them close with a glue stick over invisible thread or kitchen twine.
- Make sure you knot the ends close so they don’t go slipping over each other.
- Stick them up on your wall and you have the perfect photo booth backdrop for your party.
- For more detailed how to instructions click HERE.