I may not be so much of a writer but at the end of the day you just want to know how something is made. True? From a recipe to a DIY, don’t expect me to beat round the bush on every post. Sometimes a few words or a picture goes a long way doesn't it?! So here's to short and to the point blog posts. Cheers.
And for being so patient with me here’s a Sangria recipe, because you don’t need a reason to drink sangria. The best part - this makes a whole pitcher.
- An orange, a granny smith apple and some raspberries.
- 2x750ml bottles of Beringer White Zinfandel (or any rose)
- About a cup of Remy Martin. More if you think it’s not strong enough for you.
- Simple syrup added a spoonful at a time.
- A can of Sprite to top it off.
- Slice the oranges and apples like little semi circles and add to pitcher with the raspberries
- Pour in everything as per above order except sprite, give it a stir and ditch it in the fridge. Make sure u seal your pitcher with a lid or cling wrap, you don’t want your alcohol to evaporate.
- Before serving top it off with 1/2 a can of sprite. Taste. Add the other half if you want.
- Serve and Enjoy.